Valentine’s Day is this Sunday and you’re all out of gift ideas? Don’t worry, we’ve got some fun and funky ways for you to spoil your sweetheart. Besides picking up home show tickets, (pssst! get 2-for-1 on Facebook
), homemade presents are a surefire way to show how much you care. Check out some of our favorite DIY Valentine’s Day gifts below.
Coffee Cup Sleeve
- Is your sweetie sweet on coffee or tea? This reusable sleeve will make the perfect gift for them (and the environment!).
No Sew Pillows
- Don’t know how to sew? That doesn’t mean you can’t make a great Valentine’s Day present! These no-sew heart pillows from the Diva of DIY are a fabulously festive way to spread the love this February!
- Have an art lover in your life? Frame a new piece or one of their favorites with this unique DIY floating frame from Ursula Carmona.
Candy Heart Candles -
These creative candles certainly are conversation starters! This unique craft is sure to make your gal or guy swoon on Sunday.
- This project is a little more involved than the others, but the results are stunning. If you’ve got some time to spar (or are really in the dog house) try upcycling an old headboard. Add some beauty to your bedroom and create a piece that will be around for many Valentine’s Days to come.
Valentine’s Day Jenga
- We love this unique take on the classic game of Jenga. Cut up your own blocks, write some sweet and sappy messages, and have some fun!
We hope these ideas help you spread the love this Valentine’s Day! And remember, if you try any of the crafts we’ve listed make sure you share some sweet shots of them with @HomeShows
– we love seeing what you create!